Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Albers considering legal action against self.

Christijan Albers who was told last week that he is no longer Spyker's Formula 1 race driver said he is now analyzing with a team of advisers whether or not to take legal action against himself. The Dutchman, who has recently been caught on camera leaving a number service-stations without paying was perplexed by the development.

"Obviously this has been a very unpleasant surprise," said Albers. "Racing wise things were getting better and better and to receive a writ in the mail from myself is devastating. I didn’t even know I practiced law.. Although I speak it fluently."

Even though today's news has been a major blow to Albers' prospects as a functioning member of society he is still positive about his racing career. "Do I still have a future in Formula 1? Of course, there is always a future and I would never give up. If Björn LoBurg can make it anyone can ."

No comments: