Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Lewis tastes the Candy.

Amidst the the saga at Budapest, Lewis Hamilton has taken inspiration from his favorite John Candy film.. 'Cool Runnings'.

"When things get tough and lots of different things come into it I think about a film I really like called Cool Runnings. There is a song in it called Rise Above It, and that's what I say to myself. Get on with what you are doing."

Speculating on his near miss pole-position thanks to being held up in pit-lane, Lewis was philosphical.

"A true As you can see this weekend and today, I was quicker. It's a great feeling for me Ah sey one.. all fruits right mon.. Now naa badda mi bumbuclot!"

Rumours are circulating that Lewis' new found inspiration are a mixed response to Eddie Jordan's advice to "cool off" after the Budapest furore.

No comments: