Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Stipe urges Hamilton to play it both ways.

At his recent appearance at the the European MTV Music awards, Lewis Hamilton was seen deep in coversation with REM's Michael Stipe.

"It's been a great night! Peter Buck showed be some pointers on what to do with champagne and Michael gave me a lot of good advice on face-painting!" Beamed a star-struck Lewis. "He said now that I've mind-fucked my opposition on the track it was now time to gender-fuck them as well".

Transgenderism is the big new thing in Hollywood with stars like Cate Blanchett recently playing a circumsized musician in the recent film about Bob Dylan.

Asked if this was something he'd been contemplating, Hamilton was matter-of-fact.

Yeah. I kind of like gender-fucking. And I think sexuality is a really slippery thing. I think a lot of people agree with me.. F1 has had a long line of gender-fuckers from Didier Pironi to Jacques Villeneuve and I'd like to carry on that tradition".

No comments: