Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Matchmaker Murray

Speculation have persisted over the last few month's that ex-BBC commentator and Honda ambassador Murray Walker, has been embroiled in a covert mail-order bride ring for Grand Prix bosses.

Rumoured to have brokered the deal between Michelle Yeoh and Jean Todt, Murray was questioned in Shanghai's '下午喜悅' or 'Afternoon Delight Restaurant', Murray was at pains to explain the situation.

"You have to understand".. explained Walker. "It was the 80's and I was travelling to the Malaysian GP with Dietrich Maetezitch when we found we'd been robbed by.. You know.. A Ladyboy! The first time I was so ashamed I didn’t power-slam the little scum-ball there and then!.. Second time I caught the bitch red-handed and said to myself “Wait a minute, this is a dude”. I then proceeded to kick his silicone derriere from here to Nong Pam! Dietrich stopped me an suggested we could go into business with these surgically altered freaks. Since then we've had a steady stream of customers from Jean Todt to Flavio Briatore.. You look like a keen customer yourself!..
O come! I know ladyboy for you!You like ladyboy crazyboy?"

No comments: