Thursday, September 6, 2007

Kimi lured by vodka-flavoured ice-cream!

In a statement made during this weekend's Monza press conference, Jarno Trulli has cast dispersions on Ferrari's tactics during the end of season driver market - and the signing of one Kimi Matias Raikonnen.

Speaking to Dan Knutson of 'Speed Sport News', Trulli explained" "I have always been contracted with other teams and I had no connection with them (Ferrari). But they have always been good to me. They always give me ice cream! So I am happy…"

When asked about his signing, Kimi Raikonnen's referred only to a "queer old balloon man" whistleing like a Siren, luring children. There seemed to be a magical quality about him and the ice-cream.. I went for a ride in the sky with him..".

Luca de Montezemolo was unavailable for comment.

No comments: