Monday, October 6, 2008

Kubica: the new Paddock Kingpin

Robert Kubica is swapping his tracks skills for work on a different type of lane this week when he pursues his love of ten-pin bowling in a professional competition in Vienna.
"I always try to explain to the people who don't know bowling, as a lot of them say, 'I hear you are bowling.' and they see bowling like a party game - where you go drinking beer and have fun," said Kubica in a video interview on bowling digital.com

"I try to explain to them that it is really, really technical and really difficult। You have to have a lot of knowledge, experience and precision. I used to bowl as a way of earning extra cash for my motorsport career॥ That.. And having to perform sexual favours for my hideous landlady - something that is similar to F1!.. Well, at Flavio’s anyway.

"Fernando, he plays also. I always say to him, 'come out and play.' But he doesn't want to because he is shit, so he doesn't like that I beat him...maybe one day we will have an F1 drivers' championship for bowling.. So if you think you’re good enough.. Come get some kutas!"

No comments: