Thursday, September 4, 2008

Vettel, Heidfeld square off.

Sebastian Vettel and ex-BMW team mate Nick Heidfeld had a war of words over who was the dominant force in German music.
When asked the latest hackneyed question over what was on their I-Pod’s, the conversation got extremely heated:

Sebastian V: Any kind really, German folk songs are my favourite। Anything really, a bit of everything.
Nick H: No German folk music for me, more in the direction of R&B, hip-hop, not so much techno, more chill-out but various stuff।
SV: Why don't you like folk songs?
NH: Why do you like it, that's more difficult to answer, I think?
SV: I like the lyrics!
NH: I like the smile on the singers' faces, just like yours।
SV: Are you saying I have a ****-eating grin you hack?!

The two German were quickly separated by a fast-thinking Raikonnen॥
Kimi R: Haters hate when I’m winning, but I’ve been hot from the beginning!… I’ll fill your asses up with lead.. So don’t be pussies.. Or I’ll aim straight for your head!.. Word!

No comments: