Sunday, May 11, 2008

Who’s pulling Hamilton’s Strings

Lewis Hamilton admitted he regrets taking part in a pre-Turkish Grand Prix publicity stunt for McLaren title sponsor Vodafone, which brought on media mockery in the UK।

Hamilton was hoisted on to stage on high wires, portraying the Greek god Apollo, during a promotional event at the Istanbul set of 'Fires of Anatolia', a show depicting the battle of Troy।

"I thought 'that really was not cool.. Now I've seen the footage and it's one of the worst things I've ever seen” cited Hamilton. “At the end of the day I have a cool image, and things like that don't help… I’m a cool dude and cool dudes don’t hang from strings looking like Muppets.. Except Dr Teeth maybe.. Come to think of it, he was pretty cool.. Get Jim Henson on the phone.. I wanna guest spot!.. Whaddaya mean he won’t answer his phone???!!"

No comments: